Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So much to be THANKFUL for...

We have finished up our 2010 event schedule and Thanksgiving is tomorrow, both which I am very excited about! 2010 brought Peacock Events amazing clients, a new assistant and so much to look forward to in 2011! We have so much to be thankful for this year!!

One big item I am especially thankful for and the reason for my recent blogging absence is that my husband Kyle and I are expecting our first child!! We are over the moon excited!! I am 22 weeks along and it is a little girl that is due on March 27th, 2011! She was "in tow" for all of our Fall events and seemed to be a natural! Here is the little "wedding planner" in waiting...



Starting this coming Monday, November 29th, I will be back in blogging mode and I am excited to show you some of the beautiful events we produced this past year!!

Have a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: